My First Experience with Cathay Dragon: Very Good!

We booked the flight to Hong Kong through Cathay Pacific website but it was a Cathay Dragon that we boarded. The last time I fly with Cathay was three years ago and I think at that time, Cathay Dragon was known as Dragonair. It seems like they have rebranded Dragonair into Cathay Dragon and make it more identical to Cathay Pacific.

For a return flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong during the Easter Holidays weekend that only cost me RM708 net, it is more that what I can expect. The staffs are very friendly and the seats was comfortable, spacious, and clean. The entertainment system was good with some new movies and shows. Not bad at all for the meals too.
Breakfast
Opps, turbulence...
Dinner
My favourite desssets
San Miguel Beer, a must have when flying to Hong Kong. I wonder if they have Blue Girl Beer?

Comments

Popular Posts