All Nippon Airways (ANA) from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo

 I always thought that flying to Japan can be very costly and the better option would be to travel with budget airlines. This time, I prove it wrong because for my recent trip to Tokyo in mid-August 2017, I have chosen All Nippon Airways (ANA) instead of budget airlines. The return tickets cost RM1,596 as compared to other airlines (including budget airlines) ranging from RM1,900 - RM2,400 for economy seat.
ANA allows up to two free baggage check-in per passenger with maximum weight of 23KG each. This is more than enough for a week trip, including shopping for lots of stuffs to bring home. Other than that, the seats are comfortable, spacious, and in-flight entertainment. 
There is no shade on the window. It turn dim automatically.
The meal was okay (depending on individual taste and preferences) but the beverage menu is awesome.
Snacks!
Will I want to fly with ANA again? The answer is definitely yes. By the way, for some of their route, there is this Star Wars-themed aircraft!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the logo of Starwars on the plane, nice shoot :)

    Peter from Alcofermbrew | Räuchernetz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like it so much. Hope got the chance to fly with ANA again in this aircraft.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts