Shoya Sushi Bar at ISETAN The Japan Store

Since the opening of ISETAN The Japan Store, it was always crowded and long queue to try out The Market food and beverage bar. Yesterday, I decided to go for it, doesn't matter how long I need to wait, I must try the Shoya sushi bar; and I made it!

For the first attempt, I had the premium Omakase Shoya Kaisen Don (RM80). Super delicious and fresh seafood, served with rice. A must try.
The meat section offers a variety of steak and sirloin too. It was too tempting that I tried their Australian beef (grain fed), with the promise of consistently tender beef; how can I not try it.
When you made a purchase of the beer, you can send it to the bar to cook it for free.
So delicious and as what they have promised, tender Australian beef ribs steak for just RM30.96

Comments

Popular Posts