Best Tourist SIM card for Tourist in Singapore

As a tourist traveling to Singapore for just a few days, I find that SingTel offers the best SIM card compared to other telcos. Why I think this is the best choice for my trip?

1. Only cost SGD15 with no deposit needed, valid for 5 Days only. No top-up allowed for this package. If you need more data or to top-up, you can choose other SIM option like SGD30 or SGD50.
2. 4GB data with 4G bandwidth which I managed to get around 70 Mbps average download speed. The best is, this SIM card allows tethering too. No problem at all to catch Pokémon around Singapore with this SIM.
3. 500 minutes local calls and 100 SMS included. They also provides 30 minutes of International Calls.

So far, the coverage is great. I have no problem using the data everywhere I go in Singapore. The connection was a bit slow when I got into underground MRT station and very crowded area such as Orchard Road.

With SGD15, I think it is worth it!

Comments

Popular Posts