Hokkaido Special: Large Billed Crow "Kaa Kaa Kaa"

In my recent visit to Hokkaido, I was attracted to the large billed crow. They are everywhere at the park and  in the city. They are so large that it looks like a big black flying chicken with loud harsh caw.
Hear the crow calling "Kaa Kaa Kaa" yourself.....a harsh caw that reminds me of Genjutsu Sharingan!
In the anime, the Uchiha clan use genjutsu sharingan (写輪眼), a dojutsu kekkei genkai to enhance his perception and cast the demonic illusion known as Shackling Stakes technique. According to naruto.wikia.com, this powerful genjutsu technique can make the opponent to be caught in the illusionary world created by the user, and the victim is tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals that the greatest us this technique has is torture.
Picture Source: http://sasori55.blog.cz/
Picture Source: http://navers-id.blogspot.my/
Every moment in during my trip, I feel like immersing in the genjutsu spell like Naruto when I hear the KAA KAA KAA!!! Yataaaa やった!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts