London 2016 Trip: Day 1 (2/3/2016)

It's London again. After the disappointment last year December when I broke my elbow, I can now utilise my tickets again to London. However, this trip will be the end of my long break from work.
The Malaysia Airlines MH004 flight (A380) we took were on time, departed at sharp at 10.10AM. We got good seat and the crew members were so nice and friendly. It was an enjoying journey to London.
About 30 minutes after took off from KLIA - feel so excited 

Chicken Pasta in the flight...got Luxury biscuits ;)
The in-flight entertainment was great. I get to watch Star Wars: The Force Awaken again and again during my long journey...Sorry Han Solo, you have to die again and again in the hand of your beloved son...
Half way in the sky!
And then, we landed safely! Good journey with MH004
Finally, I am back again!
Yay!!! check out at Heathrow!!!

Heathrow International Airport Terminal 4: this place is always busy - maybe it is just a small terminal :)
Travelling from Heathrow to any part of London is so convenient. Just walk to the Terminal 4 Tube (The Underground) station and you can go anywhere you want - 'mind the gap'!
The Underground!
Day 1 is always tiring but the excitement is at peak!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts