A Taste of Irish Culinary

Yesterday at work, I met one of my ex-student, Venod who is now working for The Apartments/Malones in KLCC. Since I always wanted to try out the food in Malones, I asked him about the offerings there. It is quite tempting to hear that they serves Irish specialty, meaning pork!

Without any hesitation, I went for a try in the evening and had my dinner there. I went to the Malones in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur (walking distance from my office). The place was crowded with majority of expatriates enjoying their happy hours. What's the offer? 3 pints for RM59 from 6.00pm until 8.00pm.

I am not a beer person on weekdays, so I tried their Strawberry Mojito, refreshing though. Their menu have a variety of culinary specialty from starters to main course. Even for the beverages, you name it...most of the pub selections are available.

In term of price, I think it is reasonble, from the range of RM20 to RM70 for main course (depending on portion you select - some are for 2-3 person). Lots of snacks to go along with chilled beers too.

I had my favorites baby pork ribs served with fries. Portion was just nice and left some empty stomach for the Irish Fish Cakes. Their pasta was great too, with fresh seafoods.

Had a great experience for a taste of Irish culinary. I personal think this is a good place to hangout with friends after a busy workday. I may rate 9 out of 10 for the overall experience as their staffs were friendly and attentive. Good job!

Comments

Popular Posts