The Haze 2013

It is getting worse. The haze from the South has reached Kuala Lumpur. When I woke up today, I smell burning and hazy outside. The situation that I never wanted to see has finally arrived. I am sure the PSI going to increase and will be very hazardous soon.

While I took a morning drive to Petaling Jaya, I can see that the thickness of haze covering the sky and can hardly see the beautiful sunrise. Something bad for the people. I started to feel dryness of my throat and eyes. Breathing becomes difficult, especially when I need to wind down my car windows for the touch n go.

Anyway, same questions going around my head now...is there any ways to stop this? since this is not something new, and has been like a routine for years...C'mon!

My earlier post: http://www.joechoe27.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-beautiful-earth-yet-to-be-polluted.html?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts