Same Bun, Different Feeling

After seeing a friend posted the picture of the Hong Kong famous Polo Butter Bun on the WeChat Moments wall, I feel like want to give it a try. Just now, I really got the chance to have a bite on it! Thanks to my wife, she went all the way to buy it at Sungei Wang Plaza, lower ground floor before we headed back home.

It got the look as identical to the one I had in Hong Kong. However, the taste...hmm, it was different. I am not a professional, but I can just say that the moment you chew the bun with butter in the mouth, it doesn't give you the same feeling and satisfaction like the one I had in HK.

Although they claims to be a franchise, meaning, the same recipe and methods of producing it, I still find it not the same. Perhaps I am too comparative. Yet, I guess the feeling of being there at the origin place to taste the food really makes the different.

Maybe you want to try it yourself and tell the different, if any?

Comments

Popular Posts