Dining Experience at Red Bean Bag Restaurant

An exploration of food and beverages journey brought us to experience a dinng experience at this cozy restaurant located inside the Publika Kuala Lumpur.

What caught my interest to dine at this place was their message "worth the extra steps" at the staircase. Yup, they are located at 1st floor where you will have to walk up the staircase to reach them.

I find the place interesting, decorated with stuffs that are simple but looks sophisticated. Most importantly, the restaurant has limited seats which make it look spacious and special.

The menu has limited with choices, but for people who are a slow decision maker, it is something good. Most items were priced reasonably with some specialty.

Since I am not here to promote their restaurant, I can only share with you a few photos of what I had. I can only say, "not bad and with few surprises"...

Comments

Popular Posts