A Service Excellence Experience

Thinking of where to eat? If you like Japanese cuisine, I will definitely recommend the Watami Casual Restaurant, located at Level 1, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.

The Watami serves varieties of Japanese cuisine and various options of beverages. The ambience are contemporary and relaxing. Most importantly, the staffs. This I must highlight because the staffs in Watami are well-trained, polite and very friendly. I have spoken to a few of the staffs during my dinning process and all of them speak good English, very friendly, always talk to the guests with a sincere smile and very professional when serving. We can see great enthusiasm in them while performing their job. Great hospitality!
I give 10 out of 10 to their staffs.



Watami is running a promotion now and it is valid from after 5.00pm onwards. We can save 20% for a set of items from the main menu with some options to customise the set. There were 3 different sets to choose from, starting at RM90++, RM120++ (both sets recommended for 2 pax) and RM188++ (recommended for 4 pax). There were no restrictions on the number of guest for each set so you can have 3 persons ordering the set for 2 pax. The portions of the items are same as if you order from normal menu. There are starters, main course, and add-on items. I find it value for money because of the quality of foods, large portion and I like the taste. Well done to their chefs.
For the menu, I give 9 out of 10.


For any selection of the set, we are entitled to get the buy 1 free 1 promotion of selected drinks and 50% off on selected desserts.

Since the tastes and preferences for everyone are different, I can only share my own preferences. To me, I just felt that it is worth "Something to Share"! Cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts