A Night at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur

Last Friday, I took a walk at night around the Golden Triangle of Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur and discovered that this place is really a golden place for business opportunities. From the center of the Golden Triangle, I walk towards Lot10 and I saw many non-Malaysian, some tourists but many others are selling stuffs. The way I look at it, I don't think it is legal. However, policemen were around so I guess it is okay to do so :S

While I walk towards the Piccolo Hotel, I started to see the crowd, mostly middle east tourists having around the at the cafe (middle east cafe) with disco-like music. There, you will see dancers too...haha, as if I am no more in KL. Here, more non-Malaysian selling stuffs like replica branded watches, smartphones, toys etc.

When I headed towards Pavilion KL, the crowd consist of locals and tourists around the World, but still, mainly from middle east. This place is really awesome because it is always pack with people. Especially the design of the main entrance and the fountain. That night, there were many Lotus sports car being displayed, in conjunction with the Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2013.

A great experience discovering my own country's night life. On one hand, I am glad that many tourists visiting our country, but worry about the increasing of non-Malaysian becoming hawkers selling replicas and imitate products. We want to have good attractions within the Golden Triangle, but not like this.

Comments

Popular Posts