A Great Rainy Sunday Morning

It is raining out there, early in the morning, on a Sunday. Some might think it is another day to wake up later since today is not a working day. Some might feel weather like this is good to stay on bed and be lazy a little after a week of hard work.

To me, I enjoyed listening to the rain drops and see the clouds moving fast enough to signify the urgency of a cozzy day. No matter in what weather, we need to identify our own priority and decide how would you like to feel about the day. Like it or not, time will past in any turbulent environment. Why not be optimistic and utilise time to the maximum capacity. I choose not to waste it but enjoy every seconds of it, despite of the.uncontrollable weather.

Here I am reading for my class tomorrow, a complex and holistic subject presented by Hugo (2011) in a fascinating simplified way...The essential of supply chain management.

Have a nice day, people. Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts