A meaningful trip to Kuala Kubu Bharu

On the 10th Jan'10, me and wife have kicked start the year to participate in a charity event organised by friends whom we got from another friends, and thanks to FB, we are able to make meet online to disseminate the information about this event. Me and my wife always look forward to join such events and make some contribution (although not much we can afford).

We went to this place called "Taman Sinar Harapan". The have many people whom in need of help from us, the normal one. A picture is always easier to explain what I mean here. These are only a few of them whom able to move and walk around the place. There are many more whom we cannot have them taking group photos with us because they cannot walk, cannot talk, don't know why they are here and don't even know how long they have to be here.

It is shocking and sad to see that there are people who are suffering at one corner of our world but yet, we did not realise it and still complaint about our life. I really cannot imagine if I am in such a situation. To them, may be it is better that they don't know anything or I would say, free from all the problems and issues of life. But that doesn't mean they are painless. Once you see the environment there and the passion of the staffs taking care of our unfortunate fellows, you will then feel so lucky. Lucky for having everything you have now and the past experience that you have gone through. It is 100 times more meaning and better than these fellows.

Come to think about it, why do we still need to complaint so much? Human nature is so difficult to understand. Here I am writing something about good practices of life but yet, I have to admit that I do complaints and still I will complaints. But I know I am now able to refine my complaint, to tell myself that I have to work harder, and earn more money, so that I can share my success with people who needs help. People who are "unable" to work hard and earn money, people who really need the support from others and care for them. We may not able to do anything alone, but with collective action, "impossible is nothing" (yeah..I know, it is Adidas tagline). So, don't waste our time anymore, "just do it" (yes yes..its Nike, so what?).

Thank you to a group of friends whom allowed us to join the event and hope that there will be more to come for years :P

Comments

Popular Posts