My Kenari new Toyota rims and tyres

Early July'09, I went to change my t. It was 3 years and 11 months; and more than 50k mileages running on the old Goodyear tyres that came together with my 2005 Kenari 1.0EZ. At first, I thought of only changing to new tyres, but the technician at Lim Tayar detected some problems with my original sports rims. Ended, I bought a set of used Toyota Vios E-spec original 14" rims.

From a no choice situation, I bought the rims and set of new Continental tyres for a reasonable price of RM800 from the shop at Shah Alam. Now, cornering with 60-70 km/hour is no more a problem. New tyres are really different. I can feel the grip even when I accelerate. Of course, thanks to Toyota Enkei Rims too. Well, my Kenari now look more sporty..hehehe

Comments

  1. really ? 4 rims + 4 Continental tayar only cost RM 800

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...the tyre is brand new of course, but the Toyota Vios E-spec rims were second hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts