M.Jackson - The King of Pop

A very different Friday morning today. I was listening to radio as usual while on the way to office. I was wondering why 988 played MJ - "You are not alone". Without knowing anything, we discussed about if we want to buy MJ concert tickets if he come to KL tour. We I got down from the car and proceed to my office in Times Square, I nearly forgot about what we discussed on MJ. Suddenly, I received an SMS from my wife... MJ passed away!

No wonder chinese radio station 988 played MJ songs. Not for his concert promo, but its for tribute. Out of sudden, I feel so sad. Suppose he is not someone close to me, but why do I feel sad? Maybe we all have grown up together with Michael. We all listened to his songs and we all watched his MTV, and we all could have at least once, sang his songs before... and that makes me feel sad, for a lost of a talented guy like him - The King of Pop.

Look at this..from the 60's to 70's to 80's then 90's. He has been with us all the time with his signature "crotch-grabbing dance moves". We all will never forget that. The moves that everybody tries to imitate and scream like MJ. I guess we all will not forget him - the one and only MJ - King of Pop. Hope he will have a wonderful journey...

Comments

Popular Posts