Today is the last day of work before Chinese New Year. Next year will be Bulls year (cow). So, it should be a year with strengths and dedication. This year (still got 2 days to go) is Rats year and its nothing much to talk about, since it was a purposeless year for me.

Lots of things happen but nothing much achieved, just some life experience gained. As such, I think I've learned how to be a wiser man. Good or bad, we have to accept it in life. Thinking positively won't help to solve all your problems but at least will help you to feel more calm. Then only you can make rationale decision. Well, easy to say :P

I've been struggling to settle down with my career for the past 2 years but all I got, were still painful experiences. All I could have done, is to appreciate what I have and move on..but I didn't. I have not been consistent and lack of patient. End up..I am still struggling. I wanted to be like what Eason Chen sang in his song "Aren't You Glad": looking back, I think I've done alright.

After CNY, I will need to quickly secure a new job, hopefully in education or marketing field. Then, I will need to really beef up in my career life. As long as we are happy with what we are doing, nothing really matters. Most important is that you must know what you want. Sometime, a good career doesn't mean you need to sacrifice your family.

I always believe that we work because of the family. Not the other way round. Many people may say, we sacrifice family time NOW by spending more time on work, hoping that we will able to enjoy a better life in future. For me, future is so uncertain. You never know what will happen tomorrow, so what about future. Also, once you start to sacrifice your family, it will go on and on...cause it becomes a norm. Not until you finally lost something in life, you will never realise how crucial is your NOW, not the FUTURE.
Well, maybe this is my thought and that is why I am here today. Its difficult to achieve a balance in life. Yin & Yan can be easily identify but not everyone can understand and practice the yin & yan philosophy. Until we can do that, I believe we will reach the self-actualisation state... For now, may God bless us all and Happy Chinese New Year :)

Comments

Popular Posts