To kick start something is most difficult

People always say to start something is easy, but to sustain/maintain it is difficult. We need alot of passion and hard work to sustain something. I do agree with it and I used to believe it. However, recently I realise its not alwys sustaining that is tough. To begin something is as much difficult as to maintain it. Be it a task, job or a relationship; not to mentione ending it :P

In order to sustain or to grow, one must start well. The begining is very crucial as it will lead to the sustainability of yourself, days to come. A very good example is the F1 race. Every driver try to get the pole position, hoping for a good start. The moment lights turn to green...you accelerate. The grip, handling, horsepower..all together, it will determine you starting line up. If a driver starts last...well, the chances of wining the race becomes slim. Of course, unless you crash your car or long pit stop time, or engine blow off...if you starts well, it will ends well. So, its better to protect the pole position rather than to do the chasing.

I do not know how well I've started but I do know that I am not at the pole position yet. Being in the mid of life now, I think I got to re-examine my current position and to determine where I want to be for the future. Lets put everything to an end and re-start the race (if that is possible). Lets hope for a new begining every morning when sun rises....

Comments

Popular Posts