A "late majority" voice

It was a sudden move for me to sign up a blog for myself. Before this, I've been using multiply to post some view of life but it was not a consistant one. For now, I hope I can at least leave something on the Internet, something bout me, the surroundings and the things happening around. Intention is very simple, "you never know when you need it"...so.... here I am.


I've read lots of blogs and I enjoy doing so. I am so impress with some of you out there, whom able to tell us so much bout your life and experience. I hope I can do that too, although there could be nothing interesting at my end here. Maybe sometime, soon, in the future, there will be changes in ma life (this is what everybody is looking for).


Hope that this blog will also help me to keep in touch with all the "Choe" out there... Lets keep the mileage moving... (this is my little Kenari dashboard meters)

Comments

Popular Posts